Ekvilib Institute is a member of various national and international networks operating in the area of our operations. Such integration enables us to actively exchange experiences and good practices and achieve better coordination, higher level of quality and efficiency and visibility of civil society both in the field of development cooperation and human rights as well as in the field of social responsibility.
On Slovenian level we are members of the following platforms and associations:
- SLOGA – Platform for development assistance and humanitarian aid
Ekvilib Institute is one of the founders of SLOGA and an active member of several working groups.
- CNVOS – Centre for Information Service, Co-operation and Development of NGOs
On international level, we are active in the following international organizations and associations:
- CONCORD – European NGO Confederation for Relief and Development
Aleš Kranjc Kušlan is a member of CONCORD’s board group for monitoring official development assistance.
- EURODAD – European Network on Debt and Development
- EGAM – European Grassroots Antiracist Movement
- TAX JUSTICE EUROPE and GLOBAL ALLIANCE FOR TAX JUSTICE
- CSR Europe