Ekvilib Institute publishes publications in the field of human rights and development cooperation. This way we want to encourage critical thinking, debates and action in the areas of our work. We publish and collaborate in the preparation of monographs, manuals, studies and other publications related to all areas of our operations.
We have grouped educational materials, reports and other publications for friendlier browsing according of fields of work:
Work Life Balance
- Usklajevanje zasebnega in poklicnega življenja v praksi:
Izkušnje z izvajanjem projekta certifikat Družini prijazno podjetje v Sloveniji
- Analiza učinkov vpeljevanja družini prijaznih politik v organizacijo
Tax Responsibility and Development
Annual reports on the Role of Europe in supporting an unjust tax system
Every year members of Eurodad with the support of independent expert prepare a report on the role of Europe (started with EU only) in supporting an unjust global tax system. The report is a mapping of positions of countries, in which members of Eurodad operate. The report is meant as an advocacy tool for the discussions with national and EU policy makers on the issue of negative effects of illicit capital flight from developing countries.
- 2017: Tax Games – the Race to the Bottom
- 2016: Survival of the Richest
- 2015: 50 shades of tax dodging
- 2014: Hidden Profits
- 2013: Giving with one hand and taking with the other
- Report Runaway Taxes: Who pays taxes in CEE region? available on coordinator’s website (Glopolis)
Manuals and tools
Izobraževalna gradiva in druge publikacije projekta Čas je za pravice žensk in enakopravnost spolov v Črni gori:
- Priročnik za trenerje: enakost med spoloma in integracija načela enakosti spolov (v angleščini in črnogorščini)
- Smernice o upoštevanju enakosti spolov pri medijskem poročanju (v angleščini in črnogorščini)
- Študija dobrih praks in trenutnega stanja izvajanja Resolucije Varnostnega sveta Združenih narodov RS 1325 (ženske, mir in varnost) v državah Zahodnega Balkana (v angleščini)
- Študija o izvajanju ključnih vidikov resolucije 1325 v Črni gori (v črnogorščini)
Reports to the United Nations Committees overseeing human rights and special procedures mandate holders:
- Shadow report of the coalition of non-governmental organisations submitted to the UN Committee on economic, social and cultural rights
- Report on the rights and situation of elderly persons submitted to the UN Independent Expert on the enjoyment of all human rights by older persons at the occasion of her visit to Slovenia
Reports from the field visits:
- Report on economic, social and cultural rights in Swaziland
- Human Rights in Botswana: Good practice case for the region?
- Impact of the land grabbing on human rights in Senegal.
Human Rights Manual:
- Manual on economic, social and cultural rights: Manual of young activists for young activist (in Slovenian only).
- Children’s Rights and Development Cooperation: Child Rights Programming (in Slovenian only).
To access the reports, please write to: into[at]ekvilib.org.
For several years, in cooperation with the national development platform Sloga, we monitor aid effectiveness of European and Slovenian development cooperation and official development assistance. For Sloga, we are also annually preparing Slovenian chapter for European report on aid effectiveness Adiwatch.
- Aidwatch Report 2014: Aid Beyond 2015. Europe’s Role in Financing and Implementing Sustainable Development Goals Post 2015
- National report 2014: Slovenian international development cooperation and official development assistance. Short overview for 2013 (in Slovenian language).
- Aidwatch Report 2013: The Unique Role of European Aid in the Fight against Poverty
- Aidwatch Report 2012: Aid We Can. Invest More in Global Development